Japanese Lessons Index
Learn how to speak Japanese the not-particularly-useful (but fun) AAW way.
Some of these lessons include audio samples; they will work best in a browser that supports HTML5 audio, which currently means Safari 4 or later, Chrome 3 or later, Firefox 3.5 or later, or (someday) Internet Explorer 9 or later. It may also work in an older browser, particularly if you have QuickTime installed, but no guarantees.
- Part 1: Pronunciation
- Part 2: Accent and Tricky Pronunciation
- Part 3: Writing and Politeness/Formality
- Part 1: My First Grammar - The Basics
- Part 2: I, My, Me: All About Me
- Part 3: This, That, The Other Thing, and You